Empower your Practice with the most innovative, intuitive, and comprehensive OMS in the industry.
Access: Securely access your software anywhere and on any device.At the office, at home, or on the move, you can utilize the HearingFUSION Office Management System (OMS). Rest-assured that your data exceeds HIPAA-compliant encryption and security standards for storage and transmission of Protected Health Information (PHI) in practice’s utilizing electronic patient records.
Scheduler: Robust, customizable, and user-friendly scheduling tools.Modeled after some of the most commonly used calendar solutions on the market, our interactive features such as Drag & Drop functionality make scheduling and rescheduling a breeze. Schedule across offices and providers with ease. Tasks for confirmations, reschedules, and recalls keep patient communication top-of-mind for your staff. Manage providers’ expectations with appointment types and real-time appointment status.
Electronic Patient File: The paper chart evolved.In addition to recording basic demographic information, your patient’s electronic patient file will reflect a history of all encounters. In one place, the patient file was designed to conveniently track specifics such as clinical notes, invoices, insurance details, hearing aid/accessory information, repairs, and previous/future appointments details. Recorded patient data is stored and protected to comply with medical/legal guidelines.
Accounting: Accounting at its Core.HearingFUSION is built on a foundation of sound accounting consistent with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Ensure compliance with a software package that can record, verify, and report all business transactions accurately and assuredly. Includes full integration with QuickBooks®.
Sales: Robust accounting-sound Point of Sale solution.Invoicing and payment processing in HearingFUSION is as convenient as it is comprehensive. An invoice can be created in a variety of ways depending on the product(s) and circumstances. The system makes it easy to bundle or unbundle your services through a product catalog that our customers can update/maintain on their own.
Whether creating a sale on a product or service from inventory or ordering from the manufacturer, HearingFUSION has you covered. When ordering a product on behalf of your patient or creating a repair order, the system will track the status of your order within the invoice.
Payments and their respective methods are collected and recorded on the invoice as well as the date on which they occur. Any returns or exchanges are processed with only a few clicks, consistent with accounting principles; the same is true with write-offs. (For more detail on integrated Billing and Payment tools, see HF Revenue Management below)
Reports: Organize, Measure, Track, and Report.Unlocking the power of your database through comprehensive reporting is critical for management and staff alike. HF’s interactive reports and intuitive performance dashboards help keep your staff mindful of goals. Increase specificity through limitation of searches by office, provider, or keep as broad as desired. All report results can be exported as spreadsheets for further manipulation.
Commonly Used Accounting Reports: Sales Journal, Accounts Receivable, Write Off Report, Credit Memo Journal, Owned Inventory.
Commonly Used Business Reports: Sales Summary, Product Sales, Referral Source Statistics, Sales Performance, Appointment Type Statistics.
Marketing: Communicate and Connect.Building lasting relationships is essential to running a successful practice. Communicate with your customers and prospects through HF’s interactive marketing module. Custom build your own pieces or take advantage of our full service marketing solutions to support your communication strategy.
The following marketing tools will make certain that patients acquired become patients retained:
- Campaigns- Easily measure return on investment (ROI) of individual marketing campaigns with integrated campaign tracking tools. When creating a campaign your practice can track the cost, run dates, targeted members, and even the specific piece used. Review the outcome of your campaign effortlessly with pertinent performance measures such as: Total Appts, Tested Not Sold, Patients w/Out Loss, Units Sold, Average Sale Price (ASP), and Binaural Rates.
- Marketing Lists- Mine your patient database and target the right population with specific messaging to increase response rates. Search against dozens of parameters to find the precise group that satisfies your communication strategy. Easily print address labels with the click of a button or export the list to a spreadsheet. Common searches include: Warranty Expiration Lists, Birthday Letters, Last Sold, Last Visited, Last Tested, Patients with a particular Hearing Aid or Loss Level, Patient Types, Custom Tags, and much more.
Inventory: Maintain your inventory in real-time and track the status of your orders.HearingFUSION’s robust inventory module can track the status and history of all serialized items entered into the software. For non-serialized items such as batteries, users will see the volume of purchases by product to indicate when there’s a need to replenish. Our flow-through inventory approach offers the ability for tracking the stages of an order placed with a manufacturer (Ordered, Received, and Delivered). Of course one can report on any of the above, including outstanding orders and the length of time in which it takes from ordered to delivery to your patients.
HF CloudDocs: Going paperless is no longer a dream.Improve care by maintaining all of your patients’ documentation in one place. Scan, import, manage and share your files securely with HF CloudDocs paperless document storage. All physical documents can be stored electronically within the individual Patient File with no limit to the amount of data you can save! Create a standard set of sub-folders for all patients. All of your paperless documents are fully encrypted with this HIPAA-compliant cloud storage subscription.
HF Noah Connector: Reduce double-entry.Synchronize audiometric information in Noah to the patient record in HearingFUSION. With this information secure in the cloud, you can have access across workstations and between office locations. The patient’s audio-threshold information is stored at the appointment level so that the provider can conveniently observe a history of hearing test results over time.
Self-Service Scheduling: Convert prospective patient traffic from your website to actual appointments.New and/or Existing patients will be able to conveniently schedule appointments based on provider availability and pre-defined parameters set by your practice. With an integrated application that gets placed on your website, patients can finally schedule with you 24/7. Appointments appear on your calendar for confirmation at your discretion. Bridge the gap between patients finding you on the web, and finding themselves in your office.
Data Conversion: Supporting you from Day One is in our DNA.This starts with your system setup. With the flip of a switch you could go-live in your new HF software, but what about your existing data? Whether you are currently utilizing a common OMS/PM solution or a proprietary database, converting from your practice’s existing system in a reliable, clean, and “live” fashion is our expertise.
QuickBooks® Integration: With accounting at our core, integration with QuickBooks® was a no-brainer!Through your daily practices and invoicing of products/services you are building up a lot of accounting-related data. Export this information with ease to your existing Quickbooks. After a one-time mapping of your chart of accounts in QB, you will be able to import invoices and accounting data at the end of an accounting period or at your leisure.
Support: All angles. All Mediums. Always Available.At the heart of our company is a commitment to unparalleled Service, Support, and User Experience. Expect from us:
- Comprehensive Product Training and Onboarding Program (see Customer Experience for more details).
- Ongoing Training Sessions by request.
- Daily Customer Phone/Email Support Hours: 6AM PST – 5PM PST.
- Emergency Phone/Email Support: 24/7.
- User Manuals and Training Videos are available for reference at any time.
Expedite and streamline revenue receipt with HF Revenue Management Tools
- Insurance Billing and Reimbursement: Maximize Revenue. Reduce Burden.
Navigating the waters of insurance billing can be extremely cumbersome, and in many cases, fruitless. Welcome your patients’ insurance benefits while maximizing revenue to your practice and minimizing the burden on your staff. We offer a variety of services depending on the level of billing support your practice needs.
- HCFA/CMS-1500 Form: Create a claim with the click of a button in HearingFUSION. The majority of required fields are pre-populated and any additional items such as diagnosis codes will be entered manually. The software will validate your claim by verifying required fields to satisfy medical billing requirements are populated. You can then print the completed CMS-1500 form and bill the patient’s insurance company.
- Electronic filing of your claims: Once the claim is created, advance the reimbursement process by submitting the claim electronically. E-filing is the way of the future when it comes to payment of your insurance claims successfully and in a timely manner. Equally as important, this process allows for far timelier notifications of rejections as compared to traditional methods.
- Full Service CBO Partner through SYNERGEN Health: Our highly effective, knowledgeable, and responsive CBO partner offers fully integrated services including claims preparation/processing, claims appeals, verification of benefits, and a variety of other services that allow you to compliment your current billing resources or outsource them entirely.
- Patient Financing: CareCredit℠ Features are seamlessly integrated with the HearingFUSION Software.
Apply/Approve/Process all without leaving HearingFUSION. Initiate a new CareCredit transaction and apply this method of payment to an invoice within HF. You can even check a patient’s available funds for those with existing CareCredit accounts. Reduce time and service patients looking for alternative payment solutions.
- Third-Party Recovery Services: Recover aged receivables right from the invoice.
After several attempts to collect on past-due payments, sometimes it makes sense to try another approach. Where necessary, outstanding balances and their respective invoices can be submitted to our collections partner- AWA Collections. AWA has vast experience collecting on receivables within the healthcare industry. AWA prides themselves on taking a compassionate approach to collections while offering their clients the most effective recovery methods available.
- Credit Card Processing: Integrated credit card merchant services at competitive rates.
Accept your patients’ credit card payments with a quick swipe through a complimentary card reader. Payments will post directly to the patient invoice in HearingFUSION. Returns and Exchanges are processed just as easily. Benefit from low pre-negotiated processing fees that all of our customers can enjoy together.